feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How I got over 600 NEW Twitter Followers in 24 hours - Let me help you!


As many bloggers and web-savy surfers know, Twitter.com has become a HUGE resource for Micro-blogging and consequently driving quality traffic to their websites. The more followers you have, the more impact and traffic you potentially drive to your website with each and every Tweet!

New bloggers find themselves in a catch-22 conundrum! Trying to generate readers to their website, and get the Twitter population to follow you to generate that traffic! I have figured out a way to give you a boost in Twitter Followers! A very healthy boost in one full day!

As you may know, many people on twitter are very happy to follow you if you follow them in return. The problem is finding those “Tit-for-Tat” contacts that are willing to do this!

Over the last 24 hours, I have gone through lists of other high-profile blogging / internet contacts on Twitter, following and pruning my contact list until I have a high percentage of the “Tit-for-Tat” people that will follow you if you follow them! To be courteous, of course I continue to follow all of the people that have followed me (and then some)!

You may be asking how I can help you do this too? Good news! I did the “dirty work” and pruned through the contacts to get a highly concentrated list of quality “Tit-for-Tat” contacts. First - Follow Me and then close that window! Next, go to my Twitter Followers page and go through the list contacts and “follow” ALL of them! Each and every one of them! You will see your work paying off within seconds, as many of the people will follow you within a few moments! Keep your email opened and refreshed! I am willing to bet… you will get an extremely high percentage of return followers because of my “Tit-for-Tat” pruned list theory!









0 comments:

Post a Comment